Mikaels Golflogg

Dela med dig av din träning, ditt spel och golfliv! Kalla det blogg eller dagbok, du bestämmer!
Mikael316

Idag har jag startat om min TPI-träning. Gjorde min screening i slutet av november och skulle ha varit klar nu i förra veckan. Dock kan jag säga att jag varit dålig och låtit mycket komma mellan och det har blivit många luckor. Jag har nu bestämt mig för att börja om och under en 32dagarsperiod göra alla passen i rad. Det blir då alltså ca 30 minuter per dag. Det ska bli skönt att komma igång och nu ska jag tveklöst lägga bort tid för att göra detta, det är lika viktigt som teknikträning.

Jag började alltså med ett fysiskt hcp på 18 så vi får se hur jag ska ta detta nedåt!!

Detta var vad min screening kom fram till om någon skulle vara intresserad:
Assessment 1: Pelvic Tilt Test

Question: What is their starting Pelvic Tilt?
Answer: Neutral
Findings: You have a good neutral pelvic posture at set up. This is good for proper muscle stabilization during the swing and will help transfer energy from your lower body to your upper body.
Question: How was their Amount of Movement?
Answer: Normal Pelvic Tilt.
Findings: You can perform a standing pelvic tilt which demonstrates good mobility in your lumbar spine and good control of the muscles that help position the pelvis during the golf swing. This should help you shift your pelvis into a stable position to help stabilize the large rotary force used to fire the upper body during the golf swing.
Question: What is the quality of their movement?
Answer: Shake and Bake (Vibration)
Findings: When testing your ability to tilt your pelvis back and forth we noticed some vibration and shaky movement in your core area. This usually means that those muscles are not used to activating in this fashion and may be slightly weak.

Assessment 2: Pelvic Rotation Test

Question: How was their Pelvic Rotation without help?
Answer: Limited Bilaterally
Findings: You have difficulty rotating your lower body independent of your upper body. This can prevent you from initiating the downswing with a proper sequence and limit the coil between your upper and lower body.
Question: If you had to hold their shoulders - what happened?
Answer: Both Directions Improved
Findings: You have the ability to rotate your lower body independent of your upper body, but only with someone else holding your upper body still. This means you have a stability problem in your upper body.
Question: How was the Coordination of the Movement?
Answer: Good Rotary Motion
Findings: You have good coordinated control of the muscles that rotate your lower body independently from your upper body. This is important for proper sequencing in the golf swing.

Assessment 3: Torso Rotation Test

Question: How was their Torso Rotation without help?
Answer: Good Bilateral
Findings: You are able to rotate your upper body independent of your lower body. This is important for creating power and maintaining a stable posture during the swing.

Assessment 4: Overhead Deep Squat Test

Question: How was their Overhead Deep Squat?
Answer: Arms Crossed Limited Deep Squat
Findings: It is tough for you to perform a full deep squat while keeping your heels on the ground. Because of this limitation, maintaining a flexed, stable posture during the downswing becomes close to impossible.
Question: How was their Half-Kneeling Dorsiflexion Test?
Answer: Limited Dorsiflexion Bilateral
Findings: It is tough for you to perform a full deep squat while keeping your heels on the ground due to limited calf flexibility bilaterally. This can make it extremely difficult for you to maintain good posture through the impact zone. Because of this limited flexibility in your calves, maintaining a flexed posture from the waist down and preventing any forward thrusting towards the golf ball during the downswing becomes close to impossible.
Question: How was their Weight Distribution?
Answer: Their weight is evenly distributed during the squat.
Findings: You do a great job of evenly distributing your weight between your right and left side during routine movements, like performing a squat.

Assessment 5: Toe Touch Test

Question: How was the Bilateral Toe Touch Test?
Answer: Touches Toes
Findings: You have great flexibility in your forward bend mechanics. In other words, you can bend forward and touch your toes with your knees locked. Believe it or not, this is a big plus in golf since it allows you to get into a good set up posture by bending from the hips and not modifying your spine posture at the same time.
Assessment 6: 90/90 Test

Question: How far was their Standing External Rotation on the Right?
Answer: Greater than Spine Angle
Findings: The total external rotation in your right shoulder is over 90 degrees while standing tall. The average range of motion for players on the PGA Tour is over 90 degrees. You have good external rotation in your right shoulder, which should allow you to rotate your right arm properly through impact and the follow through.
Question: What was the difference in Golf Posture on the Right?
Answer: Less than standing
Findings: You tend to lose the ability to fully externally rotate your right shoulder when getting into your golf posture. This is usually due to lack of stability in the shoulder blade on the right when bending from the waist. In other words, your right shoulder blade tends to move or shift excessively when you get into golf posture and this directly limits the total range of motion in the shoulder joint itself.
Question: How far was their Standing External Rotation on the Left?
Answer: Greater than Spine Angle
Findings: The total external rotation in your left shoulder is over 90 degrees while standing tall. The average range of motion for players on the PGA Tour is over 90 degrees. You have good external rotation in your left shoulder, which should allow you to set the club and rotate your left arm into any position that you want during the backswing.
Question: What was the difference in Golf Posture on the Left?
Answer: Less than standing
Findings: You tend to lose the ability to fully externally rotate your left shoulder when getting into your golf posture. This is usually due to lack of stability in the shoulder blade on the left when bending from the waist. In other words, your left shoulder blade tends to move or shift excessively when you get into golf posture and this directly limits the total range of motion in the shoulder joint itself.

Assessment 7: Single Leg Balance

Question: How many seconds with Eyes Closed on the Right?
Answer: 16-20 seconds
Findings: We tested your ability to stand on your right leg only with your eyes closed. This was testing your overall balance on the right side of your body. You could stand for 16-20 seconds before having to open your eyes. Over 16 seconds is considered good balance for the elite golfer.
Question: How many seconds with Eyes Closed on the Left?
Answer: Greater than 25 seconds
Findings: We tested your ability to stand on your left leg only with your eyes closed. This was testing your overall balance on the left side of your body. You could stand for over 25 seconds before having to open your eyes. Over 16 seconds is considered good balance for the elite golfer.
Assessment 8: The Lat Test (Shoulder Flexion Test)

Question: How many degrees on the Right?
Answer: Between the Nose and the Wall
Findings: You have between 120 and 170 degrees of flexion in your right shoulder. Normal range of motion on the PGA Tour is over 170 degrees. Tightness in this area can lead to loss of spinal posture as the arms are elevated during the backswing. Plus, this can restrict your overall shoulder turn during the backswing.
Question: How many degrees on the Left?
Answer: Between the Nose and the Wall
Findings: You have between 120 and 170 degrees of flexion in your left shoulder. Normal range of motion on the PGA Tour is over 170 degrees. Any limitation in the left lat muscle or shoulder girdle itself can affect your ability to rotate your trunk around your lower body past impact and it can cause your left arm to be restricted through your finish.

Assessment 9: Lower Quarter Rotation Test

Question: How was their Backswing rotation?
Answer: Limited Rotation on Left Leg
Findings: You have limited internal rotation on the left leg. Any reduction in internal rotation on the left leg can lead to an inability to rotate properly without losing posture on the backswing.
Question: How was their Downswing Rotation?
Answer: Limited Rotation on the Right Leg
Findings: You have limited internal rotation on the right leg. Any reduction in internal rotation on the right leg can lead to an inability to rotate properly on the downswing without coming out of posture through impact.
Assessment 10: Seated Trunk Rotation Test

Question: How far do they rotate Right?
Answer: Less than 45 degrees
Findings: You have limited mobility rotating you thoracic spine to the right. Normal right rotation is over 45 degrees on the PGA Tour and you had less than 45 degrees. This may limit you ability to get a full shoulder turn through impact and maintain a good stable posture during your swing.
Question: How far do they rotate Left?
Answer: Less than 45 degrees
Findings: You have limited mobility rotating you thoracic spine to the left. Normal left rotation is over 45 degrees on the PGA Tour and you had less than 45 degrees. This will limit you ability to get a full shoulder turn and maintain a good stable posture during your backswing.

Assessment 11: Bridge With Leg Extension Test

Question: What happened when their Right Leg was down?
Answer: Right Glute Cramped
Findings: You are having a hard time stabilizing your right leg and right hip with your right glute muscle. You tend to over recruit your right hamstrings or lower back to help stabilize your leg due to a weakness or inhibition of your right glute. This can lead to instability in your right leg during the downswing.
Question: What happened when their Left Leg was down?
Answer: Left Glute Cramped
Findings: You are having a hard time stabilizing your left leg and left hip with your left glute muscle. You tend to over recruit your left hamstrings or lower back to help stabilize your leg due to a weakness or inhibition of your left glute. This can lead to instability in your left leg during the backswing and limited power on the downswing.
Driver Wilson Staff D200
Fairwaywood Adams XTD ti
Järn Wilson Staff FG Tour v2 4-pw, Callaway Apex Utility J2
Wedgar Wilson Staff Fg Tour 52-56-60
Putter Odyssey #7 Versa

https://magolfblogg.wordpress.com/
MaxP
Kontakt:

Jag rekommenderar dig inte att genomföra alla träningspass på rad, låt kroppen återhämta sig emellan och hitta nya rörelsemönster annars kommer du inte få ut maximalt av passen. Min rekommendation är en dags ledig tid mellan varje.

Grabbarna jag har i Vinterprojektet har kört 3 pass i veckan i 4 månader och har nått grymma resultat. En av dem från 28 till 1 i fitness HCP och den andra från 22 till +1. Du kan kolla följande avsnitt av vinterprojektet om du vill höra vad det kan hjälpa med!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY08Zgy-wBc
Mikael316

MaxP skrev:Jag rekommenderar dig inte att genomföra alla träningspass på rad, låt kroppen återhämta sig emellan och hitta nya rörelsemönster annars kommer du inte få ut maximalt av passen. Min rekommendation är en dags ledig tid mellan varje.

Grabbarna jag har i Vinterprojektet har kört 3 pass i veckan i 4 månader och har nått grymma resultat. En av dem från 28 till 1 i fitness HCP och den andra från 22 till +1. Du kan kolla följande avsnitt av vinterprojektet om du vill höra vad det kan hjälpa med!

Bra tips, då får jag ta en dags ledig tid och köra iunder två månader istället!
Driver Wilson Staff D200
Fairwaywood Adams XTD ti
Putter Odyssey #7 Versa

Mikael316

MaxP skrev:Jag rekommenderar dig inte att genomföra alla träningspass på rad, låt kroppen återhämta sig emellan och hitta nya rörelsemönster annars kommer du inte få ut maximalt av passen. Min rekommendation är en dags ledig tid mellan varje.

Eftersom jag gymar samtidigt. Hur skulle du rekomendera att jag kör den? Samtidigt eller på "vilodagarna"?
Driver Wilson Staff D200
Fairwaywood Adams XTD ti
Putter Odyssey #7 Versa

MaxP
Kontakt:

Mikael316 skrev:

Eftersom jag gymar samtidigt. Hur skulle du rekomendera att jag kör den? Samtidigt eller på "vilodagarna"?
Är det någon speciell övning du tänker?
Annars har jag inga problem med att kombinera rörlighetsträning med styrketräning.
Mikael316

MaxP skrev:
Mikael316 skrev:

Är det någon speciell övning du tänker?
Annars har jag inga problem med att kombinera rörlighetsträning med styrketräning.
Tänkte mer att det skulle vara en vilodag för att låta rörelserna sätta sig. Kan jag under den vilodagen köra styrka utan att störa rörligheten?
Driver Wilson Staff D200
Fairwaywood Adams XTD ti
Putter Odyssey #7 Versa

biles_3

TPI screening är något jag också tänkt ta mig an, bävar inför resultaten dock! :lol:
Driver: Nike Vapor Fly DI 7x Tippad 1" 3W CallyXR 15 Blacktie 7M3 Järn: Nike VR Pro Blades 4-P Pro MODUS 120TX alt Nike Vapor Pro Blades DG X100 Wedgar: Nike Engage 52SS/58DS DG X100 Putter: Nike Method Mod 30 Boll: RZN Black
MaxP
Kontakt:

Mikael316 skrev:
Tänkte mer att det skulle vara en vilodag för att låta rörelserna sätta sig. Kan jag under den vilodagen köra styrka utan att störa rörligheten?
Haha, nu hängde jag med! Ja, jag ser ingen anledning att det inte skulle fungera.
Mikael316

biles_3 skrev:TPI screening är något jag också tänkt ta mig an, bävar inför resultaten dock! :lol:
TPI är något jag rekomenderar skarpt. Jag har spelat mig ner till hcp 5.3, efter screeningen fick jag reda på att jag hade ett fysiskt hcp på 18. Fysiken är ju inte riktigt vad det handlar om utan att få bollen i hål. Men det kanske kan hjälpa mig om jag tar det dysiska till åtminstone detsamma som det hcp jag spelar på.

Har jag fysiska begränsingar kommer det troligtvis hjälpa mig att träna upp dessa så min golfsving kan bli mer repeterbar med hjälp av en mer fysiskt anpassad kropp
Driver Wilson Staff D200
Fairwaywood Adams XTD ti
Putter Odyssey #7 Versa

Wolfsheim

Jag har förmodligen fysisk hcp som en pay n playspelare på låg nivå :o
Instagram kewinsfoto och rawphotographygbg
Hemmaklubb Albatross Gk
Skriv svar